Giving back, moving forward.
For 85 years, National Bank of Commerce has been committed to continually enhancing the economic vitality and social welfare of our communities through donations and sponsorships.
Any group or organization requesting a donation or sponsorship from National Bank of Commerce, must meet the following criteria:
- Located in a community in which National Bank of Commerce serves;
- Submit a written request and provide supporting documentation.
The following are generally ineligible to receive contributions from National Bank of Commerce:
- Individuals selling tickets or raising funds for personal activities, including benefits;
- Trips and/or tours;
- Events/activities that have already occurred;
- Political organizations or candidates for public office;
- Requests that are sensitive, controversial, or harmful or that pose a potential conflict of interest to National Bank of Commerce;
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status;
- Organizations outside the United States.
If your community or charitable group could benefit from our assistance, please fill out the form below.
Requests over $500 are reviewed at the beginning of each quarter by the bank's Executive Management Team. We encourage you set reminders on your calendar to submit your requests ahead of time. If your request needs immediate attention please send a follow up email to NBC's marketing department once the form is submitted.
Visit this page: Charitable Contribution, Donation and Sponsorship Form
National Bank of Commerce has no control over information at any site hyperlinked to or from this Site. National Bank of Commerce makes no representation concerning and is not responsible for the quality, content, nature, or reliability of any hyperlinked site and is providing this hyperlink to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply any endorsement, investigation, verification or monitoring by National Bank of Commerce of any information in any hyperlinked site. In no event shall National Bank of Commerce be responsible for your use of a hyperlinked site.